Wednesday 18 January 2012

Samuel Hui Daily Essentials


Reading a lot of blogs and websites I've decided to do a shot of my essentials. There are 13 + 1 item that I use basically daily.

From top left to bottom right:

  1. O'Hanlon Mills Backpack which I've been wearing for almost everyday for a year. I bought it online at Urban Outfitters and has been surprisingly durable.
  2. Apple Headphones so I don't get bored on train rides or when I'm walking around alone.
  3. Casio Digital Watch that I wear everyday. Bought it online the same time I bought the backpack. Matches with everything, tells the time and I don't even need to take care of it.
  4. Iphone 2, as long as its slim, takes photos, plays music, receive and dial calls I don't care what phone I'm using.
  5. Rhodia Notepad, bought it in December and I've been carrying it around with me taking video notes for me. The paper quailty is excellent and the pad is very tough.
  6. Charlie's Honest Quencher was recommended to me when I went to Gold Coast with my friends. The Blood Orange is very nice and for the past month I've been drinking the Lemonade like water. I really love the taste especially when chilled.
  7. ASOS Round Sunglasses. Again, bought it online, cheap and I don't need to take care of it.
  8. Muji Pen. Who doesn't love Muji???
  9. Katharine Hammnett Leather Wallet is a second hand item from my brother. I love the flatness of it even when holding all my essential cards, cash and coins.
  10. Typo Sketchbook. Not the great quailty for artwork which is why I can just write and doodle my thoughts without thinking I'm wasting quality paper for painting,
  11. House & Bicycle Key.
  12. Pinwide Lens that I now use more than any lens that I own or borrow. Thin, Lightweight and a whole lotta fun to use.   
  13. ONA Camera bag, which I stuff into my backpack or any other bag I carry out. It holds all my camera equipment, pens and my notepads. Also it's waterproof and interior adjustable. No need to worry about my camera when tucked inside.
  14. Panasonic GH2 Camera which I taken this photo with.
Share me your daily essentials!!!

4 comments: